These sixteen true stories about dogs in Dogs and Love – stories of fidelity will warm the hearts of dog lovers and grinches alike. Some will bring a smile to your lips, others may bring a tear to your eye, but all will bring you to a closer appreciation of man’s best friend. Perhaps you will recognize some of the dogs you have loved as you read about the pain of losing a faithful pet, or laugh about the absurdity of dressing a little dog in a corduroy coat. From the dog blinded by an acid-throwing neighbor, to the abandoned hound that made a family whole, these stories are about the importance of dogs in the emotional lives of humans.
All About Me
- facebook.com/ferris.robinso… 4 days ago
- Go Al!! chattanoogan.com/2019/3/6/38595… 2 weeks ago
- I don't suppose you've seen those two boiled eggs I made for your father, have you? facebook.com/DogsAndLove/po… 3 weeks ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- I am reading an advance copy now and am blown away. Stunning. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago