These sixteen true stories about dogs in Dogs and Love – stories of fidelity will warm the hearts of dog lovers and grinches alike. Some will bring a smile to your lips, others may bring a tear to your eye, but all will bring you to a closer appreciation of man’s best friend. Perhaps you will recognize some of the dogs you have loved as you read about the pain of losing a faithful pet, or laugh about the absurdity of dressing a little dog in a corduroy coat. From the dog blinded by an acid-throwing neighbor, to the abandoned hound that made a family whole, these stories are about the importance of dogs in the emotional lives of humans.
All About Me
- I have no idea why my dog likes to come to work at the Lookout Mountain Mirror! facebook.com/ferris.robinso… 2 days ago
- Wolves, gnats, snakes - we may not love them but we need them! facebook.com/ferris.robinso… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- Time to go to work! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 weeks ago
- Waiting for Santa ... facebook.com/DogsAndLove/po… 3 weeks ago